Archi in the haus!
Just like the good ol post days brah! =) Archi our audio mixer and sound design guy! =)
Good shit, ayt?
Okay, so let me go straight about it.
There are so much cliches, cliffhangers, dramatic moments that you keep wanting for more…
So here is my top 6 scenes
1. Epic Horses
– The Zombie Horse
– Tywin’s horse took a dump before entering the Throne room.
2. Maester Tywin’s last words to the Stark boys – It made me cry *Sob*
3. The Others and Wights approaching to the wall – That sinister look. He looks like a tree covered with ice, though. haha.
4. Shae convincing Tyrion to leave King’s landing – I think Shae is cute. Her character, and as well her accent 🙂 She’s straightforward but loyal to Tyrion (for now). I simply love all of their scenes 🙂 It’s like a getting to know each other stage in a relationship. Full of sparks and the feeling to have butterflies in tummy. (GAY alert!)
So here’s the transcription of their scene.
Shae: You are a mess.
Tyrion: I’m a monster, as well as a dwarf. You should charge me double.
Shae: You think I’m here for money?
Tyrion: That was the arrangement we made. I pay you and you lie to me.
Shae: Ooooo.. I’m a poor little rich man and nobody loves me, so I make jokes all the time and pay them to laugh. Fuck your money! Let’s leave.
Shae: Leave King’s Landing. They try to kill you, they will try to kill you again. Going to wars, fighting soldiers.. you’re terrible at this. Let’s take a boat to Pentos and never come back. You don’t belong here.
Tyrion: But what we do in Pentos?
Shae: Eat…Drink…Fuck… Live.
5. Daenerys: It’s payback time!
6. Unexpected reunion with Khal Drogo – Didn’t see that coming. Khal Drogoooo. Oh. Yes! That eyebrow, That tattoo, That muscle. He’s my ultimate crush. HAHA. It’s been years since the last time I had a crush. (high school?) He seems to have more dialogue than his scenes in Season 1. Haha. I miss you. LOL
7. Jaqen bids goodbye to Arya – Well portrayed character by Tom Wlaschiha. Mysteriously handsome 🙂 I’m disappointed when Jaqen change his face. Pumangit. HAHA.
On a side note:
3. I’m looking forward to the Red Wedding on Season 3! Waiting for 9 months is just like waiting for your payroll!
Game of Thrones Season 2 Finale in 2 Hours! Must…Not…FAP!
Game of Thrones Season 2 Episode 9 Blackwater: Best episode of GOT Season 2.
– Best Speech award goes to Tyrion. I almost cried. 😥
“They say I’m half a man but what does that to make the lot of you? We’ll come out behind them and f*ck them in their asses.”
“Don’t fight for your king, and don’t fight for his kingdoms. Don’t fight for honor, Don’t fight for for glory. Don’t fight for riches, because you won’t get any. This is your city Stannis means to sack. That’s your gate he’s ramming. If he gets in, it will be your houses he burns, Your gold he steals. Your women he will rape. Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let’s go kill them.”
– 1st runner up goes to The Hound!
“Fuck the King’s Guard! Fuck the city! Fuck the king!”
– 2nd runner up goes to Drunk Cersei! How could I not love her dark spiels?
“The gods have no mercy, that’s why they are gods.”
“Tears aren’t a woman’s only weapon. The best one’s between your legs”
“I should’ve been born a man.” – I can relate dear Cersei 😛
2. VISUALS. Thinking as a Producer, considering the budget, It was an excellent scale-down episode. Neat indeed. The story didn’t suffer. Though it didn’t focus much on fight scenes and battles. I enjoyed Bronn’s Heart-stopping flaming arrow. Bronn and Hound’s showdown. Scrumptious gore of The Hound’s killings.
3. POST. CGI made my jaw locked. HAHA accompanied by Scoring and detailed Sound design.
Tomorrow is the season finale… I demand for a 2-hour episode! 🙂