I’ve been a chubby girl ever since I was a kid. Like any other girls I wanted to be fit and yes… sexy. (HAHA). I have Zero% discipline on eating. I don’t eat vegetables (My reason back then was “those green little veggies are for animals”) I feel nauseous when I eat vegetables. SERIOUSLY. Go ask my mom about it, this is her Facebook account. Everyday I manage to find an excuse to eat ice cream! HAHAHA! I don’t exercise, you will find me sitting in front of my computer all the time.
Extreme weight Gain:
From 148lbs. to 198lbs. (50 freaking pounds), I extremely gained weight when I went back to work as Post Production Supervisor in 2010. My lifestyle then was KATUTRA. Kain. Tulog. Trabaho! Meaning with Sedentary (minimum/no physical activity) plus eating lots of JUNK food (Processed foods, Fast food, Desserts, etc.)
Turning point & Attempts on Losing weight:
One day I realized that I can’t work properly anymore. I was having a hard time on catching up (literally) with my colleagues, Hindi na ako makatakbo (which is a MUST kapag sa TV Production ka nagtatrabaho), as well as playing with my son, strolling to the mall, etc. I also had GOUT, to the point I have to use “cane” in order to walk. Until I asked my boss to allow me to work home-based.
Like you, I have tried almost all the slimming products I’ve read in forums, ads, etc. From Xenical, to Fashion Slimming Coffee. NAME IT! Yes it will help you lose weight easily by suppressing your appetite with lots of side effects like palpitations, lightheadedness, etc. Slimming pills are like medicines that treats only the symptoms, NOT the certain disease that you want to get rid of.
Thanks to Nutrition Solution Lifestyle I’ve learned that you NEED and you MUST equip yourself with proper Nutrition, Detoxification and Exercise in order to achieve optimum Health. “It’s not diet, It’s a complete change of Lifestyle.”
Steps on Managing your Weight:
- If you want to lose weight you need to cleanse/detox your system first, get rid of toxins from your body.
- Know you’re current measurements. Measure your height, weight, bust, waist, hips, upper arm, thigh, calf, ankle.
- Calculate your BMI. http://www.bmicalculator.org/ If it says your overweight or obese then proceed.
- Plot your goals, how many pounds do you want to get rid off and by when? Say, you want to lose 2 pounds a week for 3 months. So that’s approximately 24-25 pounds in 3 months time.
- To achieve that, set/calculate your calorie goal. http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/ Let’s say the result is limit your intake to 2,000 calories per day. Maintain it for 3 months.
- Eat 5-10 servings of green leafy vegetables and fruits, avoid processed foods, (fast foods, junk foods, red meat, dairy, etc.)
- Drink at least 12-14 glasses of water.
- If you want to lose weight fast, walk or exercise at least 1 hour a day.
- Keep a food & exercise journal, log what, when, where and why did you eat your foods to monitor your calorie intake.
- Plan or prepare your meals ahead of time. Prepare an “emergency food” like apple just in case you get hungry.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a day.
- Keep track on your successes and improvements. Say every sunday is your weigh-in day! Track your progress to keep you motivated for the week ahead.
- If you are craving for sweets, you can eat fruits or allot a “Cheat day”. Say, every saturday is your cheat day.
By following this I dropped 18lbs. NATURALLY! As of August 30, 2012 I weigh 180lbs.
So, I discovered this product for detoxification and cleansing your body. It is called Optrimax Plum Delite. It promotes healthy bowel movement for the removal of chemicals and waste from your digestive system.
So…What do I like about this product? It is 100% natural, (LIKE A BOSS!) in a form of a Plum fruit, pickled with Probiotics, green tea and Pu-er Tea – perfect food to add in your Nutrition Solution Lifestyle.
I’ve learned in Nutrition Solution Lifestyle that it is a MUST to read Food labels first!
Optrimax Plum Delite contains the following:
- Plum – provides zero-fat source of Fiber.
- Green Tea Powder
- Pu-er Tea Powder
- Liquorice Powder
- Bifidobacterium Longum – Probiotics which is naturally found in our gastrointestinal tract which helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, treats constipation, prevents high cholesterol levels.
Pretty neat, eh?
Preparation: Just open the sachet and eat the plum but do not swallow the pit of the plum!(common sense, haha!) For best results take 1 Plum after Dinner for 5 days and drink at least 12 glasses of water a day.
Caution: Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women or anyone with gastrointestinal conditions.
This is my first day to eat this PLUM.
Let’s see if this will work. HAHAHA!