Okay, so let me go straight about it.
There are so much cliches, cliffhangers, dramatic moments that you keep wanting for more…
So here is my top 6 scenes
1. Epic Horses
– The Zombie Horse
– Tywin’s horse took a dump before entering the Throne room.
2. Maester Tywin’s last words to the Stark boys – It made me cry *Sob*
3. The Others and Wights approaching to the wall – That sinister look. He looks like a tree covered with ice, though. haha.
4. Shae convincing Tyrion to leave King’s landing – I think Shae is cute. Her character, and as well her accent 🙂 She’s straightforward but loyal to Tyrion (for now). I simply love all of their scenes 🙂 It’s like a getting to know each other stage in a relationship. Full of sparks and the feeling to have butterflies in tummy. (GAY alert!)
So here’s the transcription of their scene.
Shae: You are a mess.
Tyrion: I’m a monster, as well as a dwarf. You should charge me double.
Shae: You think I’m here for money?
Tyrion: That was the arrangement we made. I pay you and you lie to me.
Shae: Ooooo.. I’m a poor little rich man and nobody loves me, so I make jokes all the time and pay them to laugh. Fuck your money! Let’s leave.
Shae: Leave King’s Landing. They try to kill you, they will try to kill you again. Going to wars, fighting soldiers.. you’re terrible at this. Let’s take a boat to Pentos and never come back. You don’t belong here.
Tyrion: But what we do in Pentos?
Shae: Eat…Drink…Fuck… Live.
5. Daenerys: It’s payback time!
6. Unexpected reunion with Khal Drogo – Didn’t see that coming. Khal Drogoooo. Oh. Yes! That eyebrow, That tattoo, That muscle. He’s my ultimate crush. HAHA. It’s been years since the last time I had a crush. (high school?) He seems to have more dialogue than his scenes in Season 1. Haha. I miss you. LOL
7. Jaqen bids goodbye to Arya – Well portrayed character by Tom Wlaschiha. Mysteriously handsome 🙂 I’m disappointed when Jaqen change his face. Pumangit. HAHA.
On a side note:
- Special mention to Theon’s Motivational Speech to his men. FAIL.
- Visual Effects of this episode are MEH.
- Lack of Morphing when Jaqen’s face changed.
- Flame surrounding Daenerys in Full shot.
3. I’m looking forward to the Red Wedding on Season 3! Waiting for 9 months is just like waiting for your payroll!